It’s been 9 years now since the Iskolar ng Bataan launches its commitment in providing educational assistance to all determined-deserving students of Bataan. It is such a great privilege and an opportunity to be part of the educational advocacy of the administration. Its dedication to fulfill the dreams of the youth by attaining their college degree or diplomas through its scholarship grants is indeed a blessing to all constituents of Bataan. Below are the criteria and requirements to be a Iskolar.
CriteriaCriteria for the selection of nominees for scholarship
- High school student with an average grade of 80% and college student with an average of at least 2.5 from the previous semester without failing grades.
- A permanent resident of Bataan
- Has a good moral character
- Can communicate adequately in both English and Filipino
- Admitted for enrollment in any college or university inside or outside of Bataan.
RequirementsRequirements to be submitted to the scholarship committee
- Letter addressed to Gov. Abet Garcia
- Application Form
- Photocopy of the Report Card (Form 138) duly certified by the high school principal and updated transcript of records for college students.
- Photocopy of birth certificate.
For more info please visit Iskolar ng Bataan website.
Iskolar Ng Bataan Office
Address: GF Capitol Compound, San Jose, City of Balanga, Bataan
Tel.No.: (047) 237-4744