The Bagac Community and Medicare Hospital shall provide health care services to the people of Bagac and Morong. There will be health promotion and disease prevention with patient education through efficient, knowledgeable and constantly learning hospital staff.
The institution shall and maintain rapport, coordinate with other health care providers and agencies to provide the community with adequate health services.
There shall be continuous education and medical program for all hospital personnel for personal growth and development abreast with the changing times.
The Bagac Community and Medicare Hospital is a primary hospital, renders general medical and pedriatic services, minor surgical services at OPD, uncomplicated obstetrical gynecological services.
It is visualized to be a district hospital within a few years with complete medical, surgical, dental, laboratory, pharmaceutical supplies and facilities necessary to comply with the standards of the Department of Health. There will be a constant innovation and upgrading of health care services in line with the rapidly changing times and globalization to provide quality health care to the community as a whole.
- Emergency cases: 24 hours daily
- OPD Consultation: Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Minor surgeries: Appointment basis
- X-ray Service: Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Laboratory Service: Monday to Thursday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Pharmacy: Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Ambulance: 24 hours daily