The administrator shall take charge of the office of the administrator and shall:
(1) Develop plans and strategies and upon approval thereof by the governor or mayor, as the case may be, implement the same particularly those which have to do with the management and administration-related programs and projects which the governor or mayor is empowered to implement and which the sanggunian is empowered to provide for under this Code;
(2) In addition to the foregoing duties and functions, the administrator shall:
(3) Be in the frontline of the delivery of administrative support services, particularly those related to the situations during and in the aftermath of man-made and natural disasters and calamities;
(4) Recommend to the sanggunian and advise the governor and mayor, as the case may be, on all other matters relative to the management and administration of the local government unit; and
(5) Exercise such other powers and perform such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or by ordinance.
Mandate: Responsible in the development and implementation of plans and strategies concerning the management and administration for the delivery of services to the public..
Mr. Geoffrey C. Loyola - Provincial Administrator
7th Floor, The Bunker Building, Capitol Compound, San Jose, Balanga City, Bataan 2100 PH