Special Program for Employment of Students (SPES)

Home
Special Program for Employment of Students (SPES)
Philippine Standard Time:

Frontline Service: Special Program for Employment of Students (SPES)
Schedule of Availability of Service: Monday to Friday (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM without Noon Break)
Who may avail of the Service: Senior High School and College students residing in Bataan (except in Dinalupihan and Balanga City)

Requirements:

  • 3 pcs passport size pictures
  • Birth certificate or baptismal certificate
  • Form 138 (for Senior High School students)
  • Report of grades or Certified True Copy of class cards of previous semester/school year (for Vocational and College students)
  • Any of the following to attest to parents’ income:
    • Certified true copy of the latest Income Tax Return (ITR) or Certificate of Tax Exemption issued by BIR
    • Proof of enrolment (e.g. Official receipt or Scholarship certification)

Category: HIGHLY TECHNICAL

How to Avail of the Service:
STEP CLIENT SERVICE PROVIDER MAXIMUM PROCESSING TIME (UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES) PERSON-IN-CHARGE FORM
1 Get prequalification form and list of requirements Advise the clients to fill-up the mandatory fields and submit the complete set of requirements listed on the form 3-5 minutes Ma. Cristina R. Quintero/Mercedita N. Sanchez
2 Submit accomplished prequalification form and the complete set of requirements listed above Check the completeness of submitted requirements and screen the applications based on the prescribed guidelines 5-7 days Mary Jane V. Trajano/Jinky L. Recio/Kevin M. Anillo Prequalification Form
3 Wait for the list of qualified applicants Post the list of names of all qualified applicants online 15-20 minutes Jinky L. Recio
4 Attend the SPES orientation and fillup all the necessary forms Facilitate the orientation and brief the applicants about the things they need to know before the start of their employment 8 hours Mary Jane V. Trajano in coordination with DOLE Employment contract, Oath of Undertaking
5 Wait for their respective places of assignment Post the list of names of all qualified applicants along with their places of assignment online 15-20 minutes Jinky L. Recio
6 Report to work for at least 20 days Process and submit all employment requirements to DOLE 5-7 days Mary Jane V. Trajano
7 Submit DTR signed by the immediate supervisor Process all the applicants’ DTRs and prepare payroll 5-7 days Mary Jane V. Trajano Daily Time Record
8 Wait for the release of the 60% of the salary Post the date of release of the 60% of the salary 10-15 minutes Jinky L. Recio
9 Get the 60% of the salary Advise the applicants to wait for the release of the other 40% from DOLE 5 minutes Mary Jane V. Trajano
END OF TRANSACTION

The Bunker

Capitol Compound, San Jose, City of Balanga, Bataan, Philippines 2100
Opening Hours:

Mon – Fri: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm

REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES

All content is in the public domain unless otherwise stated.

© 2022 - Provincial Government of Bataan. All Rights Reserved